Friday 3 January 2014

     The first ever post.

After contemplating creating a fashion blog, the new year has pushed me into being that little more courageous and finally i'm making real use of my laptop...



I'm a 19 year old student from Lancashire but recently moved down to London to focus on creating that fashion career i have always dreamed of. I'm very fortunate to be studying at London College of Fashion doing Fashion Design and Marketing... and so far i have loved every minute minus those stressful deadlines! The past 4 months have been such a whirlwind, so much has happened in so little time but i guess thats just London for you. I have been grateful to have met some of the most amazing people within my halls and the people of this crazy city...i have to confess that NOT all Londoners are rude. 
I thought theres no better way to show my adventures and purchases through my very own fashion blog!! I will be blogging about makeup, my own buys and the surprises of the fashion world!! It will be great to hear feedback and your comments on all my posts and hopefully meet some interesting bloggers through this blogging journey hehe!! Thanks guys.





Mucho love Liv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment