Thursday 27 February 2014

Let the sun shine...







Trenchcoat: H&M
Playsuit + Shoes: Zara
Sunnies: Vintage shop
Handbag: H&M


Can you believe it, we finally have some good weather round here...yes the sunnies are out! This coat I picked up a few days ago with my lovely friend/blogger kate, is perfect for the spring/summer season. It's very lightweight and seems to go with just about anything. So it's no Burberry trench coat but for £24.99 theres no room to complain. It did make me feel a little bit like Audrey Hepburn, ah only a girl can dream.
 So it's nearly end of the week, can you believe it ? Deadlines are approaching, which means i'm spending the majority of my time in Pret with my laptop slaving away, few more weeks and it will all be over. Hope your all having a lovely week!?! 

P.s. Just reached 73 followers and for 1 month blogging I guess thats not bad going, so thank you guys!! Onwards and Upwards!!

Muchos Love Liv xxx

4 comments:

  1. hey! such a great look! love the trench and the shoes!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Irene, I very much enjoy your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, so stylish!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete