Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dainty in blue







Coat: H&M
Jumper & Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Handbag: H&M 

Whoops, impulsive shopper alert!! Pay day happened, which meant a trip to oxford street was on the cards...again. Fortunately the majority of the buys where from Primark, including those gorgeous leopard print shoes for just £6, as well as the black clutch and umbrella which got pinched on its first outing to work with me...waa!! I absolutely love carrying a clutch rather than a bulky handbag, this Primark one is so convenient! Plus from up close you would never have guessed that it only cost me £6, the quality is on top form for Primark and it doesn't give you that dead arm that us shoppers always seem to get...right??

Yesterday I was wondering through Soho with my friend from home Andrew, we'd been searching for a yummy pancake house but everywhere was full up! On our travels I got stopped by sofeminine to do a few shots for their street style look, I'll let you know when its up online! That was my first magazine street style experience which was very exciting! I managed to beg Andrew to snap a few shots of yesterdays outfit for me, I'm lately loving soft pastel knits with monochrome. Whats your favourite look at the moment, do let me know?!?

P.s follow me on bloglovin 
Muchos Love Liv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment